Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hello world! (A brief introduction to my blog)

Hello all! It's good to be here.
Just thought I'd give you a heads up of what will be happening here.One of my goals that I set myself for 2009 (a new year's resolution, if you like) is to write in my journal every day, which so far I have been faithful at doing. I don't know how many of you are interested in what goes on inside my head - if nobody is I'm not worried - but I thought cyberspace would be a cool place to put my edited journal entries.
I say edited because obviously there's stuff that I don't want the whole world to be seeing...however some stuff I am happy to share, and I hope that you will get to know me better through these pieces of me.
I said before that I write every day; this will not mean that I post every day. I may post all my writing once a week, maybe every couple of days, it will just depend on what's going on in my world, stuff which you will probably know about from reading anyway.
Feel free to drop me a line if there's anything that you have read here and liked, disliked, agreed with, disagreed with, whatever...I'd love to hear from you!

Carpe diem!

Laurey Kate xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment